Evolve Nutrition Beta Alanine is a stimulant-free performance amplifier that improves muscular endurance for more productive workouts and enhanced recovery.
Beta-Alanine can be used by weight trainers and/or endurance athletes to help boost intracellular carnosine levels which in turn may lead to increased endurance, lean muscle, and strength gains.
It increases buffering capacity in the muscle which means that carnosine helps prevent your muscles from becoming too acidic during times of stress.
Carnosine is found primarily in type 2 (fast-twitch) muscle fibers, which are the ones that are most important for explosive movements. This makes Beta-Alanine supplementation ideal for weight trainers, sprinters, and other power athletes.
Another important benefit of increased carnosine levels is that carnosine is a powerful precursor in potentiating Nitric Oxide (N.O.). This means better pumps during your workouts.
Beta-Alanine is a cost-effective addition to your training regime to help maximize your training sessions for improved results.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Scoop (3,2 g)
Servings per Bottle: 60
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|Beta-Alanine||3 200 mg||†|
|† Nutrient Reference Value not established.|
• As a dietary supplement, take 1 half scoop twice per day.
• On workout days, take one serving approximately 45 minutes before your workout and the other serving spaced out 8 – 12 hours, preferably with a meal.
• On non-training days, take 2 servings per day spaced out 8 – 12 hours.
• For best results, Beta-Alanine should be used daily.
• Results are usually noticed within 1 to 2 weeks with them becoming pronounced as intracellular carnosine levels increase due to usage.
• Beta-Alanine should be used for a 2 to 3-month cycle, followed by a 4-week break before cycling again.
• Note: Beta-Alanine may cause a harmless prickling/tingling/flushing sensation in some users. This sensation generally decreases with continued usage. If this sensation becomes bothersome, taking Beta-Alanine with a meal may help blunt this effect.
Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by individuals under 18 years of age or by women that may be pregnant or nursing. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplement.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.