Athletes living in the world of endurance sports sometimes need something with a little more punch than Endurade 2hrs plus. That’s where Endurade Sprint comes in, packing 100mg of Caffeine and 1000mg of Beta-Alanine per single serving, Endurade Sprint kicks the original Endurade formula up a notch.
Designed to complement Endurade 2hrs plus, Endurade Sprint is the perfect partner for the endurance athlete, while at the same time the ideal pre- and intra-workout for athletes competing in shorter sprint distance sports. Tri-athletes, road cyclists, swimmers, downhill mountain bikers, rugby, football and cricket teams, dig it, it’s time to put the hammer down.
– Use carbohydrates during periods of prolonged exercise help to fuel muscles, improve or sustain athletic performance
– Carbohydrates have the beneficial effects of high muscle glycogen when the body’s natural stores become depleted
– Maltodextrin is a complex carbohydrate with a high glycaemic index, ensuring rapid metabolism
– Ingesting protein with your carbohydrate source is important during times of prolonged exercise, or the body starts to digest muscle tissue for energy
– Whey protein has the highest biological value and amino acid level of all proteins in nature
– Whey Protein also has the highest rate of nitrogen retention and has been shown to assist in increasing athletic performance
– Electrolytes regulate energy and balance pH levels in the body
– Electrolytes are lost through perspiration
– Amino Acids can assist in muscle maintenance, repair, lean muscle building and are the most used supplement for increased athletic performance and endurance
– Caffeine may enhance endurance and athletic performance when used before and during exercise, as well as enhancing reaction time and cognitive (mental) function
Directions for use:
– Mix 1-2 scoops (30-60g) with 250-500ml of water (room temperature)
– Shake thoroughly and drink immediately or intermittently during exercise